- Suitable for material throughputs between 50 and 200 kg/h.
- Compact, space-saving design.
- Electrical connection only.
- No cooling water.
- Low energy consumption.
- Additional energy optimization by means of optional dew point control.
- User-friendly design.
- Clear indication of all operating data.
- Easy maintenance.
- WLAN connection to mobile devices possible.
Plug & Dry - all-in-one material dryer
The energy-efficient compact Plug & Dry module for drying PET granulate and flakes consisting of a material dryer, drying hopper and material conveying system offers numerous advantages, as well as maximum efficiency with low material throughputs.
The user-friendly, compact design as well as the easy maintenance characterize the system. The continuous drying process, low energy consumption and long service life are further key advantages of Plug & Dry.
All-in-one material dryer for low material throughputs.
The amount of dry air, process air heating power and hopper fill level are optimally controlled by the actual material throughput of the production plant.
Throughput control, Recusorb, dew point control (optional) as well as a generously rated plate heat exchanger ensure continuous, optimal material drying.
- Open-access design
- Few moving parts
- Condensate separator
- Process air heating
- Dew point control (optional)
- Low space requirement
- Low installation costs
- Low maintenance requirement
PLUG & DRY - Service
- Maintenance-free, except regular filter replacement.
- Quick, easy troubleshooting due to system diagnostics and open-access design.
- More than 40 representatives available worldwide.
PLUG & DRY - Installation
- Quick commissioning by Eisbär.
- Short machine downtime.