- Productivity increase due to short cooling cycles.
- Constant product quality due to constant temperature.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Low energy consumption.
BACS - Blow Air Cooling System
The BACS—a cold air system for blow-molding machines—is a cooling unit for compressed air.
Short cycle time and constant production due to cooled blow air.
BACS increases productivity be means of cold blow air, is air-cooled and independent of cooling water.
The BACS can be installed either immediately after the compressor, after the pressure vessel, or before a load. The system operates with a particularly high-performance, self-cleaning stainless steel plate heat exchanger unit. The installation of a preseparator or prefilter is not necessary. Only if the inlet air is heavily soiled or if there are unusually large solid particles is it necessary, possibly, to install a prefilter.
The BACS Blow Air Cooling System cleans and cools the blow air to +3 °C.
The BACS pays for itself in a short time due to a considerable improvement in the productivity.
BACS - quality:
- Consistent product quality.
- Exact reproducibility.
- Compact design.
BACS - system sizes:
- Various system sizes are possible (depending on the compressed air demand).
BACS - service:
- Maintenance-free, except regular filter replacement.
- More than 40 representatives available worldwide.
BACS - installation:
- Easy operation.
- Quick commissioning.